Whiskas® Gravy is a balanced wet kitten food recipe that provides moisture and nourishment for a healthy, active and growing kitten that requires specific care and nutrition. Whiskas kitten food in Chicken and Gravy comprises of flavorful chicken chunks in an appetizing gravy packed with high-quality protein and essential nutrients. The gravy format is easy to digest for kittens and also promotes urinary tract health because of its high moisture content.
This kitten food is also packed with a combination of Zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids that will support your kitten’s coat, promoting its health and shine. Whiskas gravy texture and aroma appeals to the feline palate and attracts even fussy eaters!
From the manufacturer
Discover the many benefits of Whiskas Jelly
Why can’t I Feed her what I Eat or Cook?
-Cats require unusually high levels of protein and unique nutrients like taurine in their diets.
-Being obligate carnivores, cats depend on meat for the majority of their nutrients.
-Home-prepared diets frequently provide inadequate nutrition for cats.
You Must Know:
What Not to Feed?
– Baby food/Too Much Milk causes loose/watery faeces
– Raw Eggs causes hair fall & poor hair coat
– Onion and Garlic damages RBC & cause anemia
– Fish/Chicken Bones can damage the teeth and cause tears in digestive system
– Chocolate affects the heart and nervous system
– Uncooked meat/ human food can be inadequate or even unsafe for her
Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken) | Oils and Fats | Cereals | Minerals | Various Sugars