Horizone Royal Breeding Feed for Guppy, Breeding Net free, 22g
90₹ – 640₹ Incl. of all taxes
- Contains natural ingredients which outstandingly increase appetite
- Enhance the body shape
- The formulation is designed to provide the proper nutrition required for healthy growth, body shape, coloration and sexual maturity
- Included (Breeding net free)
Bank Offer: Buy now and Pay Later with ICICI Bank.
Save up to Rs.100 by Pre-Pay your Order on Checkout.
Royal breeding feed for guppy is the best breeding food for guppy
It is a perfect feed to provide superior nutrition for junior and adult guppy fish. As It is an excellent balance of DHA, Phospholipids, Vitamins & minerals to provide the required nutrients for fish larvae to adult at their initial growth stage.
|Country of origin||
VM Pets Mart,1/93g,Colachel Road, Monday Market, Kanyakumari – 629802
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
Pet parent may also like…
Cuttlefish Bone Calcium Bone and Holder for Birds149₹ – 599₹ Incl. of all taxesSelect options
- Cuttle bone Provides natural calcium and minerals
- Equipped with holder for easy placement
- Derived from natural cuttlefish
- Natural surface keeps beaks trim and sharp
- Cuttle Fish bone Holder. Material: Fiber Plastic
- 100 % Natural product
- Holder Locks into the Cage Wires
- Premium Quality Holder
Taiyo Bits Complete Fish Food189₹ – 877₹ Incl. of all taxesSelect options
- Contains natural pigment enhances to intensify the radiant colors of your fish. With beta glycan a natural immunity boosting supplement.
- For all discus and other demanding tropical fish and its for health and growth.
- For health, colors and growth
- For all discus and other demanding tropical fish
Taiyo Ultima Micro Pellet Fish Food, 50 gIncl. of all taxesAdd to cart
- Suitable for Tetras, Guppy, Angel Fish, Barbs and other small mouthed tropical fishes.
- Rich in Vitamin C and E to help reduce stress and increase immunity.
- Additionally, carotenoids are potent anti-oxidants for strengthening the immune system in fish.