Mix of amino acids, vitamins, minerals & trace elements
Oropharma Opti-Breed is a well-balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, Florastimul® and L-carnitine. This dietary supplement is administrated for good growth, optimal skeletal formation, good egg shell formation and perfect skin and feather structure. Opti-Breed supports general health and productivity and contains all the components your birds need for a good development. Adding Opti-Breed to your own eggfood blends ensures optimal breeding and growth. Florastimul® is a prebiotic, feed for good bacteria in the intestines. It supports the quality of the intestinal flora and ensures a good digestion. L-carnitine supports the growth of the chicks. L-carnitine also supports fat combustion, which results in greater availability of energy for physical exertion.
- The ideal dietary supplement for breeding
- Ideal for a good growth and an optimal development
- For a good eggshell formation and perfect feather structure
calcium carbonate, lactose, inulin (0.3%)
calcium 19%, phosphorus 0%, sodium 0.12 %
vitamin A 325000 IU, vitamin D3 36000 IU, vitamin E 2000 mg, vitamin K3 70 mg, vitamin B1 170 mg, vitamin B2 385 mg, niacin 2000 mg, calcium D-pantothenate 500 mg, vitamin B6 145 mg, vitamin B12 1 mg, biotin 7 mg, choline chloride 15000 mg, folic acid 35 mg, vitamin C 1250 mg, 3b503 manganese 2500 mg, 3b405 copper 250 mg, 3b605 zinc 2300 mg, 3b201 iodine 50 mg, 3b801 selenium 5 mg, L-carnitine 10000 mg, L-lysine 15000 mg, L-threonine 9000 mg, DL-methionine 6000 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
2 even measuring spoons (= 8 g) per 100 g Orlux eggfood.
– During preparation for the breeding season (3 to 4 weeks before the first egg has been laid) and during the breeding season (from the hatching): add to the egg feed daily.
– Outside the breeding season: add to the egg food twice a week.
Store in a cool dry place.